Diode Laser: REMOVES UP TO 90% OF HAIR.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH OTHER TYPES OF LASER?
The most important characteristic among the different types of lasers available on the market today (alexandrite, ruby and neodymium) lies in the wavelength. The longer the wavelength, the more likely it is that skin penetration will occur and there will be less absorption by the chromophore.
According to the experts, the emission with the best results for hair removal has been shown to be 808 nm. The diode laser emits a wavelength between 800 and 810nm. The Alexandrite emits at 755 nm, the Ruby at 694 and the Neodymium at 1064.
The Alexandrite laser is not suitable for skin that is dark or has been exposed to the sun. The Ruby one is only suitable for light skin and dark hair. Finally, the Neodymium, although it is suitable for all skin types, if you want to achieve good results, a lot of power is necessary and therefore, it is more painful.
DIODE LASER: 5 TIPS
1. CAN BE USED ON TANNED SKINS: there is a time of one week without sunbathing before treatment and 48 hours after. You can continue with your treatment during the summer as long as you take the security measures.
2. EFFICACY: we can reach a wide variety of hair and skin color from phototype I to phototype VI.
3. VERSATILITY: the wavelength can be adapted to the patient, modifying the current, practically reducing the risk of burns to zero without losing the efficacy of the treatment.
4. ELIMINATES DEEPER AND MORE RESISTANT HAIR: thanks to its longer wavelength we can obtain very good results for more resistant and deeper hairs.
5. NOT PAINFUL: the head has a sapphire cooling system that reaches a temperature between 0ºC and 0.5ºC that minimizes pain.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED?
With an average of 5 to 8 sessions, in most cases, between 80% and 90% of the hair is removed, the results being visible from the third week. As for the remaining 10 or 20% of the hair that is not removed, it is residual hair, very fine and with long periods between re-growths.
WHAT IS YOUR PRICE?
It will depend on the area to be treated. Its price ranges from € 19 to € 199. There are also flat rate bonds for one year.